Thursday 31 March 2011

Love Greetings from Indonesia

On March 13th, my local community Ko-J-Tsu (Komunitas Jepang Surabaya, a community which member are Surabaya youngsters that love anything related to Japan and its culture) held a fund raising event for Japan Tsunami and Earthquake on one of our mall. I was thinking hard on what could I do to participate in the event, and I came to this.
It's a small, A6 paper which was printed with the chibi (japanese comic style of super-deformed figure) picture of Ultraman and Masked Rider Black. The whole idea was to thank anyone who would love to give their donation with a chibi picture of them in the middle, helding hands together with Masked Rider Black and Ultraman. Of course, the reversed ideas also being applied : people who wants me to draw them in chibi style should first donate to the event, with no minimum limitation for the donation sum.
I don't think that we really raised quite a sum, actually. But no matter how much it was, I do hope that it will be useful to the victims...even if it was just a teensy weensy bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment