Wednesday 23 March 2011

Addictive ~ Summer FM suspended album's cover art

this time, it's one of my favorite task ever....designing an album's cover art.



My client is Summer FM, an indie band in my hometown Surabaya. They reaaaaalllly are a nice client. They only tell me what kind of atmosphere do they want to show within the mini-album, and they didn't even give me a deadline! Yaay~!!XDD
They also said that I'm free to be as creative as I wanted to within this album, and when I show them what I've done for the cover, they said they LOVE IT~! wow....

I'm sooo happy with this project.

Unfortunately, due to many circumstances, the mini album which was suppose to be release was postponed until further notice. Anyway, I'm reaaaaaaaaalllly happy that they love the cover art :)

Good Luck guys~:)

No comments:

Post a Comment